The Yellow Sapphire Gemstones popularly known as Pukhraj is the stone of Jupiter and is widely known for its power of ensuring success in every sphere of life. In other words we can say that Pukhraj stones are used to help wearer propelling towards happiness and fulfilments. Some other names that are interchangeably used by common people are Padparadscha , Puspa-Raja , Pusparaga and Guru-Ratna.
These Yellow pukhraj gemstones have considerable sparkles and it displays various colors when viewed from different angles. Though the natural occurring and original stones are the most valued still these are treated and heated with various formulations to preserve original color.
A yellow sapphire has considerable sparkle and might display different colours when viewed from different angles. Sapphires can be heat treated, diffused with beryllium or irradiated to preserve and enhance their yellow brilliance – but the naturally occurring coloured sapphires are still the most valued.
Significance of Yellow Sapphire stones
- Pukhraj gems are associated with planet Jupiter which is the largest planet in the Solar System
- It ensures luck and prosperity to the wearer
- It ensures happiness and fulfilment to the wearer
- It brings fortune in the fields of teaching, professorship, law, trade, business etc.
- Associated with fertility and good marriage in people’s life
- Reduces marital conflicts in couples
- Gives stability in future marriages to single and unmarried individuals
- Eradicates throat and thyroid related abnormalities